This issue is fixed by itself. Hello, For the autodiscover test, I can see that the computer starts by the step number 2 Refer to my previous reply. I've been working in technology for over 20 years in a wide range of tech jobs from Tech Support to Software Testing. Mr X thanks that was informative. Changing your autodiscover to point to Office 365 is a 'big' step and has implications e. This issue appears to have been introduced in the June Public Update. Autodiscover to Failed 0x800C820E redirect check to Failed 0x800C820E Srv Record lookup for domain.
Please note: this information was accurate at the time of writing this article 30 April 2015. Quit Microsoft Outlook from running. This happens when outlookk 2011 is not directly connected to the exchange 2010 domain and gets mail through web mail. GoDaddy uses cPanel, so most likely yes, that's the issue. Are you trying to sync calendar and contacts? Hopefully it finds use and helps others as it has for us.
So just disable this in your Cpanel settings. As I test, I turned off the Exchange 2010 server and wanted to see what is broken before I uninstall it for good. Don't change anything in there as it isn't used. To know at which step the Autodiscover fails, right-click on the Outlook icon with the Ctrl button clicked and then click on Test E-Mail Autoconfiguration. Wont on-premise users already require autodsiscover records for primary email addresses and these will already be stamped on a public certificate. One of these should succeed, and it will then tell Outlook to redirect the request for autodiscover to the internal O365 email address for the user i.
That's where the Outlook logic comes into play in these scenarios. But your Autodiscover is configured differently internally and externally. Sometimes, even joined domains machines give a certificate warning connecting to autodiscover. Is it hard-coded into Outlook to trust outlook. This means that only your email will sync to your phone, not calendar or contacts.
Alright, so the fix worked for UserA! Hopefully it will help you as well. Priasoft of which I represent has produced this tool for our own support and troubleshooting needs, but found it valuable to most that are faced with tracking down issues with AutoD. No issues with it since. Mr X thanks that was informative. Do you want to allow this server to configure your settings? All InternalUrl and ExternalUrl's should be setup using the hostname mail. One thing you may be wondering is the TargetAddress mentioned above. Keep in mind, Fiddler is a great friend.
Do you know if there is a similar article for an environment that is just Office 365? We need to authenticate to Office 365 Autodiscover so that it knows who we are, and where to then redirect us. I need someone to tell me what this means? Internal workstations can configure a profile quickly, but external workstations take about 6 minutes to complete a profile configuration or to run test-email autoconfig. Therefore I would suggest that you put it back to the default settings on get-clientaccessserver - which will be the server's real name. For my customer, we decided to use a local autodiscover. We are using the Test E-Mail AutoConfiguration tool to review the Autodiscover process. Outlook 2013 has two separate queries.
Would this solve an issue you have today? It all works together or it should. However I fail to see the value in this? As described in step above. I would expect both to not work if it was a problem with cpanel. It is working fine from what I can see. Therefore the two steps to get the autodiscover via both fail. Perhaps their proxy server is preventing access to one of them e. I know I can suppress it with a Reg hack as per.
Where can I change this setting? Thank you for your time. On your Desktop to Filter and find Utilities. I use the onmicrosoft account to set up Outlook on both machines. Do you want to allow this server to configure your settings? For internal domain-joined machine, the certificated related error should not affect web-based services connection if we choose Ignore. It almost sounds like this error is expected as the client is moving from an external network to an internal network, but it's never happened before until I put this 2nd exchange server in place, hence why I think it's related. To apply the change, Outlook must be restarted.
Service endpoints, such as autodiscover addresses in Office 365, may change over time, which would make some of the information in this article redundant. On my desktop, everything is working properly, but when I use my credentials on a test machine, it does not register properly. On the Incoming server settings screen, change your server to outlook. If you changed your autodiscover. Outlook 2013 will not connect using the domain.